Monday, July 30, 2007

Since she asked for it...

Following up on my previous blog entry, my big sis Nena asked about the portrait I took of her and her "salsa" picture. So I thought I would share with her and everyone else here. Nena doesn't think she look very good in pictures. I beg to differ and told her that the way one stands makes a big difference in the outcome of the picture. It was funny watching her try to mimic my instructions, but the result of the picture is evident here. I feel she looks very natural and pretty in this picture.

Highslide JS

The reference to the "salsa" can be seen in the second picture. Nena came out of the bathroom and banged her knee last weekend, causing the skin to split. In an effort to keep the scaring minimal, she has been applying aloe vera and turmeric on the wound. I commented that the turmeric concoction looks like some sort of fresh salsa. See below.

Highslide JS

No comments: