Sunday, July 01, 2007

Helen's Wedding Gown

Some of you may know my roommate Helen recently got married in China. From the pictures I have seen shot by her friends and family, the venue was sooo lovely. Very beautiful wedding and we are still awaiting our first glimpse of her photos from her official photographer.

Helen mentioned that despite having three photographers covering her wedding day, she doesn't remember any of them getting any shots of her wedding gown. Seeing a picture of Helen in her gown, I am surprise of this oversight because her gown is gorgeous. I was able to catch the last moments of the setting sun which resulted in the pictures posted here for your enjoyment. Hopefully the pictures does the beautiful gown justice.

A funny story. I had to move the couches around so I can have a clear view of the window for the shot. I was near the end of the shoot when I hear Helen coming home. I had to quickly try to get rid of all evidence. I ran upstairs as Helen enters the house, leaving Julie to make up a story for why one of the couch is still out of place. I believe Julie mention something to the effect of being in the process of cleaning the house. Good enough reason for Helen. :)

Highslide JS

Some details of sequins which Helen picked out


Highslide JS
Helen's gown on the couch in the family room


Highslide JS
A different angle of the gown
Highslide JS
The Gown - Lovely Indeed



Last shot of the gown but with dramatic flare -
Highslide JS

With dramatic flare

No comments: