Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Waking up is hard to do"...da dah daahh

Well, not when you're Terrence. I said it before, Terrence is so alert and in the morning, he's no difference. If he could, I swear he would spring out of bed on his own accord. Every morning, around 6AM, you start to hear him wake up from his slumber. Most of the time, we just leave him be as he's content with just laying there, looking at his carousel of animals hanging above his crib. As I wrote in the previous post, he generally would have a finger or hand in his mouth by then. As he grows discontent with that, you'll start to see the crib shake as he kick aside his blanket to let us know that he's ready to play.

Mom is always great as she is not really a morning person by any stretch, but she always lovingly wakes up to greet Terrence in her most cheerful voice. Often times, I feign sleep and just lay there, enjoy listening in on the interaction between mother and son. Other times, I am just being a guy and want to sleep in and let mommy take care of it. (Hey, I don't sleep much...really!!!)

This morning, Mom was a little tired, so dad sprung out of bed and brought Terrence to lay next to his mom. I thought the moment was so cute so I quickly grab the camera to get some quick shots. I quickly realized that I did not have any memory card in the camera at the time, so I had to quickly go grab it before the moment was gone. Fortunately for me, I made it back in time to capture Terrence, curiously looking at the darn fool with the camera and funky hairdo before resuming to what he currently does best at his age...sucking on his hands. Enjoy the pics...

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My little Terrence is like his daddy... up in the wee hours of the morning without any problem. He has daddy's internal alarm clock. He training mommy to tap into her own alarm clock. :)