Sunday, July 01, 2007

Quick Snaps...

We're on our way out the door to get some breakfast. Chinese noodles...Mmmmmm...good. Anyways, just wanted to share this sequence from this morning. Terrence is at the stage where he loves to put everything that he can grasp into his mouth. I recently learned that some parents hate it when you greet their baby by touching their hand. I understand why, but I myself don't mind for the most part. I think we as a nation is too overly protective and too concern about everything to do with our kids. I agree that we are tasked to do our best to protect our children as parents, but don't be overbearing as to affect the mood of a friend, uncle or even stranger who's intention is to merely greet your baby. Everyone had various viewpoint on this of course. Don't forget to click on the picture for the enlarge view.

Highslide JS

No comments: