Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Weekly Assignment 3

For the last three weeks, some of the BTFer who are into photography have been working on "weekly assignments" that helps to improve our photography and challenge each of us to pick up the camera and take pictures more often. We pick a photographic technique and must try to take a picture using that technique. Assignments are due the following Monday and it helps to take the bite out of having to go back to work after a nice relaxing weekend because one can always look forward to the results of the weekly assignment.

This week's assignment was "Backlighting." I will make it a habit to share some of the pictures for each week's assignment on my blog just to keep it interesting. If any of my BTF readers want to join and contribute to the group discussion and weekly assignment, let me know so I can invite you to the Flickr group we have created. More pictures, details and open discussion can be found there.

Highslide JS

Backlighting causing mood and cool flare effect
Highslide JS
I love the mood and feel of this picture



One more, a happy one so you guys don't think my wife hates me for subjecting her to constant pictures. Isn't she lovely, she looks great pictured here right after she got out of bed. You would think she already made herself up...but that's not so. :)

Highslide JS

171575505

No comments: