Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Smacking...smacking...smacking noise

Haven't posted a picture of Terrence in a while and I found myself working from home today, so I took a quick snapshot as he lay there next to me on his bouncer. A week or so ago, he learn to smack his lips. So often times, you will hear smacking noises in the early morning as he wakes up and lay in his crib, smacking away contently. Often times, the smacking noises comes from his attempt to stick his whole hand into his mouth. He would sit there for a while, content at doing nothing but look at me and suck on his hands and thumbs, creating the little smacking noises. Afterwards he would pull away with a fist full of saliva, which he will then use to rub all over his eyes and face. Because of this, he sometimes get patches of small pimples that goes away in a day or so. I often look at Terrence and wonder what could possibly go on through his little mind and it puts a smile on my face.

Highslide JS

No comments: