Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Fortunes...

Sorry...this is a post I started last week...but never got to finish...

I woke up feeling very fortunate to have the love around me that I do. Julie has been extra sweet lately even despite the hot and muggy weather we have been having lately in San Diego. Terrence continues to be a joy and a great kid to take care of. As for my parents, they continue to be the greatest in raising me to become the man I am today and continuing to guide me as I aspire to become just as good a parent as they are. A number of weeks ago, I was at Son and Huong's wedding and as the wedding favor, they had chinese take out boxes with two fortune cookies in them. I promised that once I open mine, I would let Nena's youngest daughter Britney know what was inside. The first one is Julie's and the second one is fittingly me. It's nice to have a sweet wife, great kid and loving parents but it's extra special when you can have a good network of true friend to be there to help cheer you on. So there you have it Brit...my fortune from the cookie is that I will always be surrounded by true friends.

Highslide JS

No comments: