Friday, September 28, 2007

Just a smile...

...is all I ask for. Ah...kids, it's so hard to get them to do what you want. :) Terrence is the cutest when he is laughing and smiling, but as soon as he sees the camera, he has the funniest looking face. See below for what I mean.

This is the face he gives when he sees me with the camera and trying my best to get his attention.
Highslide JS

This is the face I was trying to get a shot of. Noticed how he's looking at his mom next to me and smiling so adorably? So cute!
Highslide JS


This is where mom is in the picture above.
Highslide JS


Another angle of where mom is in the picture.
Highslide JS

1 comment:

BRAIN FARTER said...

thanks for the comment.

terrence seems like he's smiling all the time. i love your photography. i hope you're making good money off of it. getting pictures are so expensive.

i find the little bald spot on the back of terrence's head so cute. connor is getting one too. a lot of his hair is falling off.