Thursday, January 04, 2007

Malaysian Spicy Chow Fun

This dish from Tri-Valley restuarant in Pleasanton sucks. Barely eaten...i need to order something else to satisfy my hunger.

***Update: So, it was barely eaten and I flag someone down to get me a menu so I could order something else. The person that came with the menu was the manager. He saw that the food was barely eaten so he asked me if I would like something else...he'll have it made for me. I was taken back by the offer. He went on to suggest a few different dished that I can try and I finally settled on a beef noodle soup. Well, what finally came out was a beef chow fun, but at least it was better than the Malaysian Spicy Chow Fun I had initally. I am suck a sucker for the work spicy in the title of most dishes. I am always tempted to order that dish first at a new restuarant. The food might be nasty, but at least the service was good here.

No comments: