Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Some pictures from SF

As some of you may know, I fly up to the bay area every other week to take care of the office in Pleasanton. A few months ago, I flew up and Ham and I decided to head into the city to find some good food and practice taking pictures at night. This was probably at the start of my moBlog so I don't think I ever posted some of the pictures up. We stayed up till 3AM taking random pictures and practicing. It was fun. Then we got lost trying to make our way back home...ending up taking the long way and ending up on Castrol street. Well, that's no place for two males who are heterosexual to be seen. LOL

Highslide JS

A different view of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco

Highslide JS
Here's a cool shot Ham took of me taking a shot of the bridge above. We were practicing using his camera to trigger my flash with the Fong Dong on top

Highslide JS
Long exposure shot of the bay - David's version. You can see how long the exposure was by the line that is created by the passing plane

Highslide JS
Long exposure shot of the bay - Ham's version

Highslide JS
If you guys have been to this spot, you'll recognize this statue. Ham did a good job of making it seem like I was a part of it

Highslide JS
We dropped by the nearby town of Sasualito. Ham was experimenting with long exposure, catching the tailight of a passing car

Highslide JS
Shot in front of the Horizon restuarant in Sasualito

Highslide JS
Up on the westside of the bridge...we were trying to play with light and also get a good exposure of the city skyline

No comments: