Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not quite a meal...

For Terrence afternoon meal today, I decided to make a sandwich out of the homemade bread that one of Julie's clients baked for her. It's the tastiest bread and no way can you find that at your run of the mill grocery store.

Looking through the frig yielded some tasty ingredients for the sandwich. Growing up, I never regarded a sandwich as a meal because I was always so spoil with a hot 5 course meal each time we ate as a family. A sandwich by itself is merely a snack for the taste buds. Because of this, a sandwich is not worth making unless I put tons of stuff in it. I live to eat, not eat to live.

One tasty loaf of bread.
1fb6592ee0

The ingredients, sans ham.3fded30000

One happy eater.0646534af8

1 comment:

BRAIN FARTER said...

i thought i was on the wrong website. i thought i was on http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/.