Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Presents starts to roll in...

Here's some pictures of Terrence opening a present my cousin Casey gave Terrence. It's a cool basketball hoop set and I think I have been playing with it more than Terrence. I shoot the ball and try to make a basket. Make it or not, Terrence chase after the ball and toss it back to me. As soon as he is old enough, I will teach him to do that same with tennis balls. Then I'll have my personal ball boy. ;)

The funniest thing is, when you make a basket, the fans cheer - yaaaaaayyyyy!. The basket itself even bends when dunk, just like the professional ones does. The other morning, Terrence was causing the basket to cheer and he tries to repeat the sound himself. It was funny to hear him try to say yaaaayyyyy!

270507255_5LPJF


270507238_aGWZW


270507185_fEB9t


270507254_soWem


270507217_MmgSs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feed him more... He is losing his chubiness! I want some of that pizza too! Can you Fed-EX me some please =)