Friday, March 07, 2008

Daddy...daddy...emergency...

Ok, I do my best to minimize these types of stories but here is a first in the daddy...daddy...emergency storytime.

So, I was busy working on customizing my proofing site software when I had a stinking suspicion my son is content playing by himself...but too content is the key here. I turn around to see him sitting innocently rolling a small ball in his hands. Small ball? I don't remember giving him anything that small to play with. Then the realization sank in when I see his diaper next to him instead of on him.

Somehow he managed to pull off his diaper and found some new goodies to play with. I freaked out and ran towards him as he reaches with arms outstretch to me to share his new toy!!!

I picked him up like he was infected and rushed him to the sink and tried to force him to drop his "goods." I finally had to dawn the rubber glove to pry it out of his hands. Then it was the antibacterial soap - lots of antibacterial soap - to try to disinfect his hands. I then proceeded to give him a thorough cleaning and dress him.

263095261_73dje


263095260_xgiGw



This is the goody he was rolling in his hand.


*** Warning - graphic ***
Not for the faint of heart LOL






263095255_j4KjV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious.
Imagine if you didn't have a hunch to check up on him where that "toy" would have been next. haha.

BRAIN FARTER said...

ahhhh. the joys of being a parent.