Friday, June 01, 2007

Waking up to play with daddy

In the past few weeks, Julie and I have been implementing wake schedules and sleep schedules for Terrence. This ensure predictability and reinforces patterns that keeps mommy, daddy as well as baby happy. Unless Terrence is overly stimulated by the presence of too many grandparents, aunties and uncles joyously playing with him, he follows the schedule pretty well.

After work, around 7:30PM or so, I get the privilege of waking up the little piggie. He gets to play a little before his diaper change and then final feeding before hitting the sack at about 8:30PM. I love finding creative ways to wake him up out of his deep slumber. Today, I tried stimulating all his senses by speaking to him as well as lightly prodding him all over his body. I think all the tactile sensation makes him focus and alert, trying to figure out what's going on. And some parts just down right tickles his funny bones. He quickly became wide awake and was laughing a giggling up a storm with his daddy. I couldn't run and get my camera out any faster. Enjoy all the many faces of this adorable devil of a son I am proud to call my own.

Highslide JS

The many faces he gave to me


Highslide JS
Little Terrence waking up, rubbing his eyes


Highslide JS
Giggling and playing with his daddy while mommy was preparing dinner


Highslide JS
A glance at what daddy is up to with the big black camera pointing at his face

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for Saturday! =)