Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Found memories

You know, as one aspire to become a good photographer, one learn to seek out opportunities to practice the craft. During family functions like this one at Julie's baby shower, there's always plenty of willing subject. Especially willing parents hoping to get a good picture of them with their kids. I remember having fun trying to use a reflector to capture the last light of the day so that my friend Denny could get a good photo of Julie's uncle and aunt, each holding their youngest daughter, Diana. Julie's uncle is super hard working and ambitious, so that takes him away from his family. So pictures like these are capture of slices in time and serve to remind us of how quickly our kids grow up each time we view the photo. I am glad I found these memories as I sorted through the digital pictures on my computer.

I am going to get some prints done so that Julie could put them in a frame and give it to her uncle and aunt. I hope they like it.

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

No comments: