Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oink...oink

As a father, you worry about giving your kids any kind of complex that would affect them negatively in their life. Call me a bad father, because I love to call Terrence my little piggie. He was born in the Chinese year of the pig, a golden pig that is, and like a pig, golden or not...he loves to eat. Can't you tell by the extra double chins?

Ham and his, now wife, Karin bought Terrence a 6mo-sized outfit with an embroidered pig on it. Being the fat pig that Terrence is, not even 3mo old yet and he already fits into it perfectly. Now wonder his pediatrician said he's in the 100 percentile for his weight.

Here he is wearing the outfit for the first time and it's just so fitting and cute that I had to take a few snapshots of him in it. I just hope he doesn't get a complex from his father calling him a pig all the time. Or perhaps, I should instead worry about the complex he'll no doubt develop being constantly subjected to having his picture taken by the man with the one large, black round eye?!? hehee

Highslide JS

A shot of the embroidered pig
Highslide JS
Terrence always likes to talk to you

Highslide JS
My little piggie

Highslide JS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Thanks for posting them, i love checking them all out from time to time.. kep it up. Happy belated father's day. I'm so glad u guys are all so happy!! Terrence is growing!!