Thursday, March 29, 2007

The funny things that babies do

Julie is back home with my mom and will be there for the next three weeks. In the Vietnamese culture, after a woman gives birth, within the first month there are certain things that she must do, eat, avoid in order to ensure she continues to be healthy in the future. Whether any of that is true or not, all I am concern about is that if she doesn't do any of what is required, our immediate future will be hell...that's for sure. So Julie is up in LA with my mom and I am back down here in SD, taking care of work as some important things are happening there. Julie emails me saying that Terrence did something funny, though he didn't think it was funny himself.

After getting bathed, Julie was switching him into some clean diapers when he let a fountain of pee up over his shirt and square into his mouth and face. He pause momentarily to taste and swallow before making supposedly the funniest face and then proceed to scream his head off. So mother and grandmother must bathe him all over again, laughing at him the entire time. He became one Red piglet by the end of the ordeal Julie said. Too bad I was not there to capture the moment but I am sure I will be privy to many more faces from him. Enjoy...
Terrence yawning

Terrence staring at the camera

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is by far the cutest little baby boy ever!!!