Friday, September 18, 2009

Some shots of Jason from yesterday

It's been a while since I put up some photos of Jason. It's been a busy couple of month and you can tell when I start neglecting this blog. Since the last post, Jason's first teeth have come in. His eczema is under control so he's not bundled up as much anymore.

He has super sensitive radar senses. Very good spatial awareness. He demonstrated it the first night after birth, opening an eye from his sleep to look around whenever something changes or a foreign sound is introduce into the room. No matter how slight. Makes for a light sleeper though. Nothing like Terrence who used to smile and giggle when put down for bedtime and sleep soundly through a movies with full 5.1 surround sound playing. Jason is also pretty enamored by his bigger brother. Always watching him and get so much satisfaction whenever his brother gives him some attention. It's cute to watch.

Anyways, here's some from yesterday.

ps. forgot to mention we finally shave Jason's head. That's why he's bald.

78dabc32c8

067373f7bd

562f6492eb

A couple in color. You can see his front teeth in this one.0283a433dd

2d09368c45

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh My Lord!!!! So adorable... I am counting the days till I get to hug this lil cutie!!!!!

Dr. Evil said...

Wow, I've said it before but I'll say it again, I think lil.J is all Julie. Nice capture on these