Monday, September 21, 2009

In between work...

The cool thing about working from home and Julie having her own business is midday breaks like this. It's nice to get up from the computer to stretch the leg literally by chasing the little one.

I always have my camera at hand so even during my breaks, my clients benefit as I keep the creative juices flowing and come back to the computer refreshed.

Hope you're having a fine Wednesday. The week is almost over.

5b216017ed

8242b3b1d6

Terrence sporting his sunglasses Julie purchased for a dollar. We are surprise he actually is wearing it instead of tossing it first chance he gets. He looks like such a nerd. Cute one though.f102bc32b9

Flying high and squealing like a true pig.c473139c87

I just love the look and action of this one. Had to shoot fast because he somehow made up a game of trying to smack my lense before I pull back. Whatever, I am too fast for you son.d465f16cce

3 comments:

BRAIN FARTER said...

love his haircut and the shades.

BRAIN FARTER said...

love the updates. keep 'em coming

Dr. Evil said...

The last shot is awesome. Definitely looks like he is about to smack something. At 1st I thought T was playing some sport with those shades. The 2nd shot looks like he is a scientist working on some hazardous stuff.