Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby.J's New Hat...

Julie dropped by the mall yesterday to utilize the $10 off $10 coupon she received in the mail, as well as pick up some basics for Terrence. He grows so fast and will be outgrowing the 2T clothes he is wearing right now.

She saw this hat and couldn't resist getting it for baby Jason as the nights are getting cooler here in San Diego. She tries the hat on him this morning and I just had to take a few shots. Enjoy.

5322958d3a

72fa4a9b68

90607737d7

Blowing bubbles because he's done posing for me.b065e9cd3f

Trying to take the hat off.1fe2e86793

Adorable.slobber and all.0b57ede285

And one in b/wbae30aca29

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jason is so adorable!!! I was so shocked at how much he's grown-maybe it was the haircut or the big teeth sprouting. He was full of smiles though on Sunday.

Dr. Evil said...

What a cutie, nice series of shot. My favorite is the last one. I love his expression, his rolls and the b/w.