Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sat morning stroll

We went out to Carlsbad for the grand opening of the Apple store.
There was so much excitement and I love watching good branding at
work. Check out qik.com/dazex for a couple of short clips from this
morning. (update to add...Well, that didn't work. Only 2sec of the video made it to the Qik server. Now gonna test out Flixwagon instead) Qik allows me to stream video live from my phone. You can
subscribe to get notified when I go live and even interact with me by
asking questions and making comments.

Afterwards, we walked over to Anthropologie were Julie found a cute
top she can wear now and after she delivers. Again, love the branding
and how the packaging makes you feel. That's why we put a lot of
thought into our packaging design and how I serve my own clients.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Darn, video didn't work.