Saturday, July 05, 2008

The trouble with boys...

Actually, no trouble at all. Boys are the best and I am not bias either. ;) But here's a hint of what's to come as boys get more curious as they grow to become toddlers and teens. This was happening behind me and I only heard the slightest of murmurs from him as he ask for help. Every once in a while, I hear him go "eh." Because he wasn't actually crying or showing distress, I figured he was content in playing with his stuff animal that usually sits behind me.

Once he repeated the soft "eh" a few more times, I turn around to see what's up and saw that he was stuck in the following position. He looks at me like he was embarrassed he got himself there and not be able to get out and has to ask for my help. :)

I immediately thought to remove him from his predicament until the photographer dad side of me overrode the desire to do what's proper to run to the other room to grab the camera instead. You should have seen the look on his face as I turn around and ran off. Hopefully he remembers for next time, but judging by his attempt to crawl back under the stool this morning, perhaps it takes a few more distress and soft calls for help before he learns his lesson.

2436121948_c1aa527cde


2436121948_6bae5aa1f3


2436121948_e2c6817489

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaa LoL...that made my day.

BRAIN FARTER said...

yay! updates!!!