Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun in the Sun...

My aunt Paulina and her family was in so.Cal from Texas so they threw a birthday party for two of their kids, Vincent and Victoria. This allowed the extended family to all congregate to Dana Point harbor to celebrate.

After everyone was fed, all the kids including Terrence went down to the designated swim area for some Summer time fun. Here is Terrence getting down and dirty with the sand for the first time. He had an absolute blast in the sand as well as in the water as you shall see. Here are some shots from the day.

bc54a59dd8
943a439a31
1106f65b63
Susan taking Terrence in to test the water. She doesn't know this boy loves water!cbeb8c4c7a
Aunt Mai's two adorable daughters5bed5bb5d3
Look how happy Terrence is. Susan is getting a kick out of seeing how gleeful he is in the water. Wet from head to toe.3acdc3218e
I think this is after he got over the shock of falling face forward in the wateraaa03af1d1
And any attempt to take him out of the water...9f15855ba2
20d185c8ae
062798f523
This is Vic...his uncle only managed to bury him 1/3 of the way. Vic easily got out of it.9d84fe660c
fddc75ab3d
Awwww...baby Calvinae2b8e96b9
My uncle and baby Calvin6bc5ec5c28
cd7af1dd1a
48998b94bd
I only wanted my dad, mom and Terrence. But noooo...superstition said you can not photograph 3 people in a group...so I couldn't take the picture I originally envisioned807f5661bd
A couple of close up's of baby Cal60bddf7f8e
c662a2988d

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We had lots of fun watching Terrence and all the kids play...now we're waiting for you and Kenny to host the next beach party in SD!

BRAIN FARTER said...

great update.

nice pics.

Anonymous said...

Hi David!
Beautiful images of the family, and especially Terrence as always. I wish i was there!
I tried to send you an email but it failed, drop me an email (same old address)
Love Annie (cousin from OZ)

BRAIN FARTER said...

david,

the comment you left on my blog is hilarious.