Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Fart's Nathan and Connor

Looking through the archive and saw these pictures so I thought I would post. June of Baby Farts, the Camry Sucks blog (not sure why the Camry sucks...I think they are fine automobile) often visits my blog and are one of the few visitors who actually comments. So it's nice to finally have some pictures of her and her family to publish here.

I am not sure who actually took these pictures during Terrence 1st birthday celebration, but I wished I had more time behind the camera and capture some myself. Connor is adorable and thanks you all so much for coming an spending the day with us.

Either you get the baby looking at the camera...2436121948_9ae5353431


...or the one carrying the baby looking...but hard to get both. That's ok, I often prefer to capture the moment and interaction between my subjects rather than the obviously posed pictures. But in the case of kids, it's cute regardless of what they are doing.2436121948_779c267c1d


And when you have a cute subject as the photo's center of focus, it doesn't matter what the other person is doing. :)2436121948_9cb7dea2cb


And a glimpse of the happy mom.2436121948_f46c2a7646

1 comment:

BRAIN FARTER said...

thanks for the photos. with my picture taking skills, i need photos that are worth keeping... like these.

p.s. i had a camry once and unfortunately it turned out to be a lemon. since then, the name stuck.