Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Standing on his own...

Terrence turned 10 months yesterday and he's progressing through his stages so well. He's already able to pull himself up and stands fairly well on his own. He amazes us and even completely strangers who are always in awe in the ways he is able to do things so well. We were at Frys the other day and a lady was watching Julie feed Terrence. She was so impress with how cleanly and eagerly Terrence ate his meal. When her husband came by, she had to point out how well Terrence was eating to him as well. I guess these types of things you don't appreciate until you have had or have a little one of your own.

Watching Terrence the other day in the little PJ jump suit I bought for him, I see him already so tall and standing so well. So I had to put him against the mirror to share with you all.

Stnading so tall and steady.246269013


Look at those chunky cheeks. Sometimes I think he stores food in there like a squirrel.246269032


I love the look on his face. I am sure this is the look I will get when I catch him doing something he is not suppose to. So cute though, can probably get away with murder.246269044


Ready for take off.246269059


X-Games athlete in training. Even posing at the height for a photo op.246269072


He loves every minute of the short flight. I wonder if in his lifetime, human will be able to fly under their own accord?246268992

No comments: