Sunday, December 30, 2007

Toys...learning while playing...

Kids' toys are so much fun nowadays. I can't wait till lil.T grows a little older so I can purchase some of the older kids toys so I may test (read:play) with them myself. ;) But until that time, the toys lil.T has been getting from all his aunts, uncles, grandpa and grandmoms have been ones that try to teach him as well as occupy his time. This cool learning station that auntie Karin and uncle Ham gave lil.T for Christmas is suppose to help him get used to standing on his own and develop those leg muscles in preparation for walking. As you can see, he can't quite stand up on his own yet, and is actually just content with playing with the station from the ground level. Everyone has to start somewhere...and as a metaphor for life, he will one day rise to the top. When we help him on his feet, he can stand there on his own pretty well, even moving from one side to the next. I guess it won't be too much longer before he's off and running everywhere. I can't wait to take him out and let him play outside, while capturing some great pictures of him.

237496545


237496559


237496563

No comments: