Saturday, December 29, 2007

Continuing to be a joy...

lil.T (my new net name for Terrence of course) continues to be such a joy. No doubt about it, he's a morning person just like his dad. He's so happy just to be up from his nighttime slumper and he was smiling so cutely that he reminded me I have not yet documented his four pearly whites. Both grandmas loves babies when they do their cheesy grin with the four front teeth showing. I have to admit, everytime I see him do that...I have to go squeeze or hug a body part of some kind. Until you guys can get your hands on him to do the same, be content with the following pictures. :)

Say Cheeeeeeseee!!!237137962


I call this, smiling with the eyes. My favorite feature of a girl when they can do it. Just as cute when a baby does it. Kawaii desu ne?237137968


A more natural smile, still showing those whites237137976


Lost of tender moments like these in the morning. Lil.T gets very affectionate. Sometimes he spots me from across the room and smiles with his eyes to get me to come over. Then he crawls towards me to give me a head bunt. His way of endearment. Melts your heart.237137982


What can I say...too cute with the tongue. He's been sticking it out more lately.237137988


Lastly, here is a nice capture from one of San Diego's hidden treasure. The only suspended foot bridge in town, connecting Spruce St. near downtown San Diego. The local kids call it the wiggly bridge. Denny, Julie, T and I went to seek it out on Thursday and I got this cute shot from there. Will share more as I look through that series.237137948

1 comment:

Unknown said...

chinkee eyes!!!! I miss my lil man.