Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Special day...

What a special day today is. First off, it's my youngest sister's birthday! Happy birthday Nancy. May all your wishes be fulfilled in abundance. What's especially special about today is that Julie and I learn that Nancy is 7 weeks pregnant. Congratulation Nancy and Walton. She is sharing the good news with my parents tonight at dinner so that should be welcome news for them.

Another special thing that happened today is that Terrence is able to consistently roll over from his tummy to back. It's so funny to watch him attempt it...but you can definitely see him getting better at it. I'll try to get a picture of him doing that tomorrow.

Lastly, today is special because I had my favorite food...noodles...for lunch. Thnx big sis Nena for treating me to that. Then once I came home, my lovely wife whipped up a gourmet looking dinner. Seared Tuna topped with sliced garlic and jalapeƱos in a sweet Vietnamese ngouc cham sauce. That was served with hot steam rice and chinese broccoli grown from Julie's uncle's farm. Can't get any better than that!

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

No comments: