Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Baby sitting...

Mom was out today so I stayed home to babysit Terrence. Denny came over to help and we turned it into a photo session. It was fun and here is a couple we quickly pulled from Denny's Nikon D70s. Not bad for a 6.1MP camera huh?

I don't think I caught many pictures of Terrence in the buff...so we quickly stripped him down for these cute shots. The only thing we're missing are some cute and colorful knitted hats for him to wear. Terrence was loving the photosession in the buff. I think he feels free without any clothes. More pictures to come later...

Looking so innocent sucking on his thumb206718502


Showing a bit of an attitude eating his fish bone. You're making daddy proud sucking on the fish bones like that.206718506

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute, and biteable. hahah. Its about time for more pictures of the cutie!!!

webmaster said...

Hi, very nice photos!

I would like to ask something, if its not a problem.

what plug in do u use to make photos enlarge in the same window?

Thank you very much.

David Mai said...

Hi fotinakis,
I simply embed the Highslide script. I don't think I've seen a Highslide plugin yet for Blogger like the one that exist for the Wordpress blog engine.