Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sometimes I get it right...

In the last post, I swore I had everything right and yet the result speaks for themselves. Contrast that with the following sequence. Julie calls out to me to get the camera quick...apparently I have a new blog reader. So, with haste, I take out my camera and hope that I have a memory card in it and that the batteries are charged. Yet, in the brief moment of time I had to shoot this moment, I manage to get these great shots of Terrence learning to keep himself seated upright on his own perfectly. These perfect capture in time reminds me that I don't suck all the time.

Highslide JSHighslide JS

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrence is like his daddy... very computer savvy. That's good... he can help his mommy when she breaks the computer. :) My little guy is growing up so quickly! -mommy julie