Thursday, December 16, 2010

Little red nose reindeer...

The holidays are upon us and I have been putting aside the pleasure of blogging in order to get ready for the holiday. Terrence came home with some Reindeer antlers he made in preschool, so I thought I'd share the cuteness and some add some holiday spirit to this blog.

Cuteness on the right and the mess the cuteness did during Halloween's pumpkin carving on the wall to his left. Reminds me to paint that over before the families come over for Christmas.
d1bb6a8521
Whenever Terrence comes home with something, he has to show it off to everyone within sight. I find it so cute.
f569471abb
Missed the focus on this shot. It's always so difficult taking photos of T. He is so used to the camera, he developed very good evasive maneuvers. I know his teacher and other parent photographers have the most difficult time taking photo of him.
af09f921bd
183a70fb98
Red nose Terrence.
bfd741f483
He was using the toy to hide his face and pretend to take photos of me. I simply wait and capture his expression in between.
cdea37c01b
And one mood-i-er picture of my little reindeer.
cb15cd7cdf

No comments: