Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pow...pow...Power Wheels...

It was nice and sunny...and then foggy out of nowhere. As soon as the fog hit, the weather got super chilly. So I dress Terrence appropriately and we took his Power Wheels to the local park.

We rode around and found trails, so we took it for some off road test.

I think it's cool that you can find locations like these that makes it feel like one is much further away from home. The morning sun allowed for some nice backlighting.

This was right below a little stone bridge that separated the park from the hiking trail.
5d567239bb
Only content to sit for a sec, Terrence was more interested to find what lies beneath the rocks. Kids don't cooperate for a sitting picture, but I enjoy capturing them at play as well.
05dd051474
Terrence said the ride is bumpy. I think I need to check the suspensions.
6377595e2b
There was water...moreso than seen here. We heard it cascading over some rocks. Terrence was intrigued by the "waterfall." He proceeded to explain to me that water falling over rocks is a "waterfall." Where the heck did he learn that?
c40929a1d0
99ae2538bc
I keep having to remind him to watch where he's driving. Especially when you can drive right off the cliff in some parts of this trail. He did do a good job avoiding all the Coyote poo on the trail though.
c30aff83b1

No comments: