Sunday, September 26, 2010

Local park...

Denny and I took the kids out and stopped by the local park on the way back. We txt'ed Florence to see if Charlie was available to play. Funny thing is they were already on their way back home from the same park. Their house happen to be across the street, but they took the long way home and got my msg just in time. So they stopped by and we all hung out a bit to let the kids play. Denny took a few photos of the kids at play.

I like how Charlie and Jason had coordinated camo on.
a1a9305374
The each took a turn down the slide.
2dc013f45c
I like this moment Denny caught of Jason. He took Charlie's hat and put it on his head, and prepared to slide down.
c8c94b437e
a66a6d3afd
Terrence was busy going around in circles with Charlie's tricycle.
8654121b3f
He wanted to push Charlie. I am there to ensure no obstacle gets in their way. You know how those pesky bushes likes to jump out at you.
8bd9aac030

No comments: