Saturday, June 12, 2010

On the way back from dinner...

Some photos on the way back home from dinner at Luna Grill. The adjacent neighborhood of Del Sur has nice parks and gardens nestle within it's community. I thought I'd introduce Julie to the area since she drives by the area on her way home from work practically everyday, most likely oblivious to it all. :) The light was just gorgeous so I just had to take advantage of it with a few snaps while the kids run around.

1f9c8968bb
d425a6eee3
dafe3b596a
Terrence likes to pick up things like leaves and show the camera. Actually, he likes to hide from the camera behind it.
ae30324556
356d6e6b0b
Terrence in a full run and I had the camera down low to the ground to get this vantage point. The setting sun was gorgeous and since Terrence and the sky is lit by the same light, you get perfectly exposed skies. Only thing I have to do is make sure I snap focus on Terrence while running full on backwards and shoot without the ability to look through the camera. These shots were all at f/1.4. The shallow depth of field allow for the nice blurred background.
9666cba261
d95fc3f215
My two cuties.
5cd259af66
Something lurks in the background.
4cf7121669
My other cutie. Love him.
20290c82fc

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The kids are growing up, so fast. Calvin misses his cousins, he keeps talking about them. When are we getting together?
Love the colors, the photos are so clear. Wish you were in Hawaii to capture photos like this. I am going to buy a nice lens, & learn to take good photos.

David Mai said...

I don't know. Hopefully soon.