Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gearing up...

I think it's funny how a simple supervised bike ride requires all this safety gear. Oh well, I'll find other ways to toughen the boys up. In the mean time, he looks pretty cute in his gear. Julie had to go pick up some bigger pads than the one his aunt/uncle gave him because he already outgrew them. At least Jason can use it in the mean time.

I can hear them outside riding the bike around the neighborhood while I am stuck inside working on some long overdue client albums. The weather is beautiful today too so I am glad Julie and the boys are taking advantage of it.

Perhaps a stop by Yakyudori Ramen will be my reward after they wake from their noon nap.

467df1c3f0
I think he's admiring his own reflection.
9e00b3d6f9
a86ceb7ec6
016315d632

3 comments:

Erica said...

They have grown so much since i've last seen them!!! They are just growing too much!

Unknown said...

Does Terrence know how to ride his bike? Soon, we'll have to take out our bikes, and go riding with the boys.

Unknown said...

Terrence rides his bike really well. He needs a little push when he bikes uphill. :) He chose his new helmet, which happens to have a horn with it too. He loves squeezing the horn as he bikes. :) He bike rides in some mornings while Jason and I walk behind him.