Sunday, May 20, 2007

Downtown San Diego shoot with Lulu

What a fun Saturday. Denny and I went out to meet up with our friend Kan and new friend Lulu in Little Italy by downtown San Diego. Lulu is so much fun and easy to shoot and Denny was having a great time doing it. You can tell by the gleeful look on his face after each picture. I was regulated to reflector boy duties, hoping to get a few shots in later in the day. Once the sun started setting and we made our way to the lounge of the trendy W Hotel, we kicked things up another notch with a few shots of Patron. Now the party is just getting started with Lulu in good spirits. That made for such a fun filled evening and I had to pull out my own camera to join in on the fun.

Lulu, you are as modest as you are beautiful. I am sure your small town upbringing has a lot to do with it. It was so fun to get a few shots of you as Denny was hogging all the goodness to himself initially. It was also great fun getting lost for a bit, allowing me to get to know the person behind the pretty face a little more. Here's a few photos I pulled from the set that I manage to upload before I run off to Dana Point.
Highslide JS

On the beach at the W Hotel

Highslide JS
Lulu looking radiant...very natural beauty
Highslide JS
The lighting in the W Hotel along with Lulu's personality created a fun shoot
Highslide JS
I love how this silhouetted and accentuated Lulu's curves
Highslide JS
I like the splashes of light in this shot
Highslide JS
Wow! I was floored when I saw this images. It has that classic Hollywood movie star glam feel to it.

No comments: