Thursday, June 18, 2009

About Baby Jason...

With all the post about Terrence, you would think I only have one son. The truth is, mom Julie often is with Jason and Terrence is usually with me. And when you're with me...you'll get more pictures taken and thus, more blog post. That's not to say I don't have a lot of photos of Jason to blog about. I did go on a hiatus for a while...so there's a lot to catch up on.

I thought about posting earlier photos of Jason until I catch up to the present. But I decided I will just post the latest photos and work backwards. Because you see...I am always working on photography techniques...and this is simply the latest of that result.

Please enjoy.

Eyes...7b31b2c140

mouth...93ffe28b4e

hands...d9acc874ce

toes...8024e868f3

wisp of hair.ecd51a819c

357c56dde3

c01544d998

1666807893

A couple in b/w. Jason is starting to sit. Here's a full shot.c808deec49

A closer view...779d1e1a32

A final one in color62bed3cb0c

2 comments:

BRAIN FARTER said...

you don't know how long i've been waiting for this. all i heard was that Julie had another baby but never saw sight of him.

he's way too adorable. i bet lil T can't wait until lil J can play with him.

i want more! keep 'em coming.

Annie Nguyen said...

Jason is such a sweet gorgeous little baby. He has alot of resemblance with his big bro.