Thursday, December 11, 2008

Terrence at the park...

I have so much to take care of before the year end, including the last wedding of the year next week. So I was trying to stay away from spending time here. But since I already have these photos size appropriately for the web, I figure why not?

I took Terrence out to run around in the park on my way to Starbucks. Too bad there's no Tea Station by my house for a quick Boba run instead. About 20 minutes into the fun, I can hear Terrence breathing...no panting really hard. I guess the grass hill did him in. It's nice at this age that he's able to climb and balance so well. He can now properly play on the playground set and slides without me fearing that he will take a bad fall. Additionally, with the wide grassy area...I can let him roam freely so that I can focus on getting some good action shots. I still have to keep a keen eye out for his attempt to eat any foreign object that may look tasty.

b6becaeaf0
a4e07a8f80
48d93e9393
fc99563a96
53b0cf18fe
eece200773
9d5459d998
5519d9eaf9
984d4fed71

2 comments:

BRAIN FARTER said...

i don't know how you do it? how do you keep the hat on him? love the b&w on the grass. looks so playful.

David Mai said...

Terrence doesn't like to wear hats for prolong periods. I am the same way. But he tolerates it for the photoshoot somehow.

The hat also helps with the falling sand. I simply pull the hat off, dust it and he's all good.